COMPUTER OLD QUESTION PAPER
CLASS – 6 SUBJECT- COMPUTER
CLASS – 6
TIME 03:00HRS Marks : 80
Q 1. True or false M 5
- Excel files are called worksheets.
- Merge letters can be previewed before other they are printed.
- Breaks help to add compasses to the content the document.
- Normally the taskbar is visible at all times when one is working on the computer
- Disadvantage of interpreter is that if is time-consuming.
Q 2. Match column A with Column B: M 5
- Presentation software Windows XP
- Operating system MS-Word
- Mail Merge Microsoft PowerPoint
- Formula bar Language processor
- Compiler MS-Excel
Q 3. Tick ( ) Correct option M 5
- An excel file or document is called a ——
- Worksheet (b) Workbook
(c) Active sheet (d) None of these
- A mail merge saves on ———–
(a) Time (b) Space
(c) Paper (d) None of these
- The blank spaces around the edge of a page are called ——–
(a) Page Margins (b) Paper size
(c) Page Orientation (d) Page layout
- The latest version of Microsoft Windows is p——-
(a) Windows XP (b) Windows Vista
(c) Windows 8 (d) None of these
- Computer Understands only
(a) Machine Language (b) Assembly language
(c) High level language (c) New-level language
Q 4. Fill in the blasnks :- M 10
- ——refers to the set of mistuctions or the program that tells the hardware what to do.
- ——–has a graphical user interface.
- ——–Makes the document look interesting.
- Mail merge operation requires ———files.
- ———is second file required for mail merge operation.
- The worksheet currently in use in called the ———-.
- The place where a row and column meet is called a ——-.
- ——are small graphics or images that represent a computer’s program, files folders , etc.
- A program is a set of ——-to carry out a specific task.
- ———–application protect your computer from the damage that can be caused by viruses and similar programs:
Q 5. Differentiate between (Any 2) M 10
- High level language & Machine Language.
- Compiler & interpreter.
- Icon & Taskbar s
Q 6. Short notes :- (Any 2) M 10
- Mail merge
- Page break
- Formula bar
Q 7. Define the computer language. M 5
Q 8. What is an operating system M 5
Q 9. What is Page border ? Can a page border be applied to an entire document ? M 5
Q 10. What do you understand by mail document and data document ?
Q 11. What is workbook ? How is it different from a worksheet ?
Q 12. Write steps for the following action (Any 2 ) M 10
- Saving workbook.
- Arrange text in a document in two columns.
- Changing background colour of the pages in a document .