OLD QUESTION PAPER
CLASS – 8 SUBJECT- COMPUTER
CLASS – 8
TIME 03:00HRS Marks : 80
Q 1. Tick ( )the correct option M 5
- ——–is the process used to remove some part of an image and to create focus on other.
- Cropping (b) Selection
(c) Running (d) None of these
- The adobe Photoshop file is saved with ——–extension.
(a) .PPT (b) .PPTX (c) .PSD (d) .SPD
- Which of the following is not part of photoshop interface ?
(a) Option Bar (b) Status bar
(c) Task bar (d) Title bar
- Which tag will you use to make a list the items with numbers ?
- <OL> (b) <BULLET>
(C.) <UL> (d) None of these
- What is the file extension used for HTML files.
(a) .Webpage (b) .STML
(c) .HTML (d).Doc
Q 2. Fill in the blanks :- M 5
- The ——-tag includes the text which will be displayed on the title bar
- In ——topology a single cable carries all the data.
- The —-tag is used for creating tables.
- ——is a graphics software that can be used for image manipulation.
- ——-tool is used to make selections in the form of a polygon shape.
Q 3. True or false :- M 5
- Crop tool works similar t the rectangular marquee tool.
- Cropping is the process used to remove same part of an image and to create focus on others.
- Photoshop is an animation software.
- The saves as command creates a duplicate of the original file.
- Every table in HTML starts with a <table> tag and ends with a </table> tag.
Q 4. Match column ‘A’ With column ‘B’ M 5
- <B> (a) Creates an HTML document
- <HTML> (b) <or> tag
- Web browsers (c) Mozilla
- Ordered lists (d) <Ul> tag
- Unordered list (c) Defines the bold text.
Q 5. Name the tool M 5
- Tool used to draw rectangles and squares. – ——————–
- Tool used to draw rounded rectangle ———————
- Tool used to draw ellipses and circles ———————-
- Tool used to draw polygonal shapes. ———————–
- Tool used to draw lines ———————–
Q 6. Shorts notes :- (Any 5) M 15
- Star topology
- Ring topology
- Google chrome
- Basic HTML tag
Q 7. Differenative between . M 15
- Subscript <SUB> and superscript <SUP> tags
- LAN and MAN
- The uses of crop tool and magic wand tool
Q 8. Write the steps to make a rectangular selection.
Q 9. Write the steps to crate a now photoshop file.
Q 10. Explain the various types of tales that can be created in HTML.
Q 11. What type of tags are there in HTML ? Describe each type with a suitable example.
Q 12. Write the full form of the following M 5
- NIC :- ————————
- LAN :- ————————
- HTML :- ————————
- ATM :- ————————
- RAM :- ————————