COMPUTER OLD QUESTION PAPER
CLASS – 7 SUBJECT- COMPUTER
CLASS – 7
TIME 03:00HRS Marks : 80
Q 1. Fill in the blanks : (10)
- A ——–is a collection of information related to a particular subject.
- A row of complete information in a database table is called a —–.
- ——–means hiding the unnecessary worksheet data.
- In Ms excel ——and ——-can be both printed separately and together.
- ——-charts are used to display data in columns.
- ——–improves the appearance of a chart.
- ———functions finds the largest number in a range.
- ——–are used to perform calculation.
- The —–is used to type in letters digits and special symbols.
- A ——is a set of lines of different thicknesses that represent a number.
Q 2. True and false M 5
- CPU is the brain of the computer.
- X-axis is the horizontal axis.
- Line chart are used to display data that does not charge over time.
- A blank database is a database with nothing in.
- MS- Access 2007 does not need tables to store data.
Q 3. Match Column – A with Column B: M 5
- Primary key (a) Represents a column in worksheet.
- Field (b) =sum(AL :A5)
- Vertical axis (c) Store data in your database.
- Function (d) Y-axis
- Tables (e) Unique identifier you each record.
Q 4 .Tick ( ) the correct option M 5
- An excel formula must begin with
- (+) sign (b) (-) Minus
(d) (=) Equal to sign (d) None of these
- Absolute cell reference have a —–sign before the column letter and the row number.
(a) & (b) $ (c) # (d) None of these
- ——Charts display values as slices of a circle.
(a) Scatter (b) Line (c) Pie (d) None of these
- —–is the vertical axis that is used to plat the values.
(a) Value axis (b) Data area
(c) Chart area (d) None of these
- The —– command arranges worksheet data by text (c.e. A z,z toA)
(a) Sort (b) Filter (c) Sum (d) None of these
Q 5. Write the short notes on : (any 5) M 10
- Data series
- Chart Area
- Plot area .
Q 6. What is a chart ? (With diagram ) M 5
Q 7. Write the steps to print a worksheet in excel M 5
Q 8. Write the uses of the following function in excel.
Q 9. Name the main ports of the control processing unit. Also write function (With diagram )
Q 10. Write the full form of the fallowing :- M 5
- CPU ———————-
- MMU ———————-
- CAM ———————-
- DVD ———————-
- MICR ———————-
Q 11. What is a database ? what are the advantage of database.
Q 12.What are the common function available in excel ?
Q 13. Write the step to (Any 2) M 5
- Create a table .
- Insert a primary key.
- Create a chart.