COMPUTER OLD QUESTION PAPER
CLASS – 5 SUBJECT- COMPUTER
CLASS – 5
TIME 03:00HRS Marks : 70
Q 1. Fill in the blanks :-
- ———allow you to change the look of the overall document.
- The ————between lines within a paragraph is called line-spacing.
- ————-Graphic is a visual representation of your information.
- ———help in the ordering of pages .
- ———-helps you to organize your lines.
- A ————-is used to organize the lines or other folders.
- A kilobyte consists of ————bytes.
- ——–memory is the permanent storage memory.
- ———-is used to type commends.
- All the physical device of a computer are called —————–.
Q 2. True or false M 5
- The computer does not have any intelligence of its own.
- Ram is volatile and units contents are not lost when powecod off.
- In the binary system, values are represented only through two digits.
- A file within a folder is usually called a sub-folder.
- Left alignment is the default selection.
Q 3. Tick the correct option M 5
- In word 2007 what is the default of the line spacing
- 5 (b) 1.15 (c) 2.52 (d) None of these
- The —-help in the ordering of pages.
- Smart art (b) Header
(c) Page number (d) None of these
- —- is a program that is used for easy viewing and management of the lines and folders.
(a) Ms word (b) Ms LOGO
(c) Windows explored (d) None of these
- ——Memory is the permanent storage memory
(a) Secondary (b) Primary
(c) Simple (d) None of these
- The mouse is an ——-device
- Output (b) Input
(c) Processing (d) None of these
Q 4. Match Column-A and Column –B M 5
- Microphone (1) Change the lock of the overall
- Bit (2) Indents
- Formatting paragraphs (3) Windows
- Right Indent (4) Input Device
- Operating System (5) Smallest unit of memory
Q 5. Answer the following question :- M 10
- What is a computer ?
- What is a bit ?
- What is the use of the two parts of windows explorer ?
- What is the alignment ?
- What is the smart art ?
Q 6. Define the following : (Any – 5 ) M 15
- RAM and ROM
- Limitations of computer
- Text alignment and types of alignment .
Q 7. Explain the concept of header and footer. M 5
Q 8. What is the paragraph formatting ? M 5
Q 9. What are the output device name only three output devices.
Q 10. (Any 3) M 15
- Opening a folder
- Deleting a file.
- Types of memory.
- Types of indent.